Thursday 25 March 2010

Rave Review: Revlon 'Minted'



I've limited myself to a pretty strict (well, more sensible) budget in recent months due to the nature of freelancing and moving house and have found that when I crave some fashion love, I just pop to Superdrug and buy some nail polish. Isn't it just the best creation to instantly and cheaply update your look? (Or, maybe I'm just sad..)

Yesterday, I was looking at the new Revlon shades and the 'Minted' shade caught my eye. Of course it did. It's a blatent copy of the Chanel Jade nail polish. I have also tried the Barry M Mint Green version but this just didn't quite do it for me. The shade is a little too what I would describe as 'alien green' but the Revlon polish is bang on the money for me. The application is smooth (I really like the long brush) and with two coats you get a lovely even finish with strong colour which is a gorgeous...well, mint green and is a little lighter that the Barry M version.

For around £7, this definitely satisfied my fash craving and comes highly recommended by moi.

No comments: