Thursday 29 April 2010

Playing Catch Up

So this is the first post that I have written on here in a month - I can't believe how quickly time goes! But, I do have an excuse :) I have recently moved into a new flat and unfortunately couldn't get the internet installed for 2 weeks (gasp!) which set me back somewhat!

Other than moving, here are a few other things I have been up to-:

1) I have just launched my Virtual Assistant business (admin and editorial) which I have aptly named Your Laura.

2) I have also been working on blogs and videos for a cool new website called StyleFrame. You can check out the video I made for them below!



3) I'm incredibly excited to currently be writing for my all time favourite street style website Hypeed which is based in Paris. I wrote a post about Hypeed here last month. Check out our latest Trench Coat feature where we received some amazing contributions!

4) I am also now blogging (yes I know, I'm a blogging whore - apart from on my own blog) for the amazing shopping website Shop Pulse. My first blog on Style Royalty went live today and it was covering the New Look Autumn/Winter 2010/11 preview. You can read that post here.

So that is about it in the land of Miss Laura. I promise to be a little more active on here from now on however as my poor little blog has become somewhat neglected.

Lots of products to review and more fash-based trash to look forward to!

1 comment:

jayjay said...

Just loved the video - will be taking a look at style frame, sounds fresh, interesting and fun.

Georgie