Thursday 17 December 2009

Hello Sailor!

After popping into Topshop on Oxford Street yesterday (only to shelter from the snow, of course), it struck me how many amazing pieces they have at the moment - I mean, more than usual. I can't actually remember the last time I went in an literally wanted everything. I think one of the looks I'm really loving at the moment is the nautical theme and I tried on these super flattering navy blue wide leg trousers high waisted trousers with gold buttons (£40) that I subsequently didn't buy and now I'm experiencing that impending feeling of regret knowing that they won't have my size when I return.

The range of cute cropped jumpers and tees work really well with high waisted trousers - I'm shorter in the body and have longer legs so have always find high waisted trousers difficult to deal with as it seems that they somehow come up to my neck - not a good look. However, styled with the right top I found that they do in fact work so I definitely think I'm going to have to face a painful pre Christmas weekend return.....
































Another nautical delight is this super cute sailor girl dress from Miss Selfridge for £38.

























Images courtesy of topshop.com and missselfridge.com

No comments: