Wednesday 9 December 2009

A Special Treat By Terry This Christmas




So what with Christmas coming up, I decided to splash out on a special gift for mum who like myself, is a make up, beauty and cosmetic addict. I ventured into Space NK (a little out of my usual cosmetic territory I have to admit!) and picked up a couple of By Terry products. Having heard some great reviews from YouTube guru Laura lollipop26 and a bit of a recent buzz about the brand I thought this would be a nice opportunity to purchase and let mum (hopefully!) benefit from the effects.

The first is from the new Serenite De Rose range (the packaging is pink so it must be special right??) specifically, the Masque Renovateur which is said to detoxify, tone and replenish the skin. This new range contains White Rose, Scarlet Rose and Pastel Rose - all gorgeous and nourishing for the skin and rejuvinating for a glowing and soothing finish.

The second product I bought was the By Terry Mascara Blackstar which is said to create ultra volume and maximise the lash length with the use of 'Keratin-Like' Micro-Extensions. This is supposed to give the ultimate false, full and flirty Bardot-esque lashes.

I've heard great things about the By Terry brand and really looking forward to seeing the effects of these products. Hopefully mum will let me have a *small* sample of them too :)

Has anyone else tried By Terry?

No comments: