Friday 8 July 2011

Review: Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream



Last night I attended the fabulous iFabbo launch event, but I'll post more about that over the weekend. Right now I want to quickly mention a product that I have discovered because of the event - and more specifically something that was within the goody bag!

Our goody bags were quite literally, brimming with some incredible products. (On a side note, I can't believe how generous iFabbo and the brands they are working with were, and there will definitely be a range of reviews coming up on some of the amazing stuff we were treated to.)

So, Collection 2000. It's cheap, cheerful and takes me back to my 14-year-old self when I first started delving into the world of make-up (more specifically, working the Rimmel Coffee Shimmer lip - not a pretty look on a pale teen). I remember the first few essentials I ever purchased were by Collection 2000, and in recent years, what with the brand's cult products such as the concealer, tinted moisturiser and Apple Blossom lipstick, it does prove that you don't always have to spend loads to get nice results.

Anyway, I digress. After quite literally diving into my goody bag last night when I arrived home, at the bottom I found one of Collection 2000's new Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Creams. I received shade Fairy Cake 3 - a beautiful coral pink tone. Having tried this out today, I have to say, I am already a big fan of this product. Aside from the gorgeous and summer appropriate colour, the formulation is ultra moisturising, creamy, velvety and the product dries to a matte but non-dry finish and has stayed put!


There are 4 shades in total to try out and at £2.99 a pop, well, you can't go wrong. You can read more about the Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Creams here.

A big thanks to the iFabbo team for a super night!






1 comment:

Elle Croft said...

Hey! I was at the iFabbo event and this is my favourite item of all - I am completely addicted to the colour, texture, smell, and the fact that it stays on my lips for ever! Glad I'm not the only one!! x