Wednesday 16 November 2011

Lauren's Way Gets a New Look



Last Wednesday evening saw me head to the uber chic Jewel bar in Piccadilly where TOWIE star Lauren Goodger unveiled her new Lauren’s Way collection.

I don’t think there is anyone out there who doesn’t love a bit of TOWIE, and so I was somewhat excited about this event and interested to see the new collection, and of course the lovely Lauren herself!

The Lauren’s Way range, which launched earlier this year has solely comprised of tanning products. It’s been so successful that the collection is now expanding; featuring eyelashes, hair extensions and a new repackaged tanning range. Perfect for every Essex girl wannabe!


The evening was definitely a glitzy affair and I had a great time checking out the products and getting involved in a bit of TOWIE star spotting! I think it would have perhaps been nice for Lauren to speak a little about the products, but she was definitely in demand for chats and photos! So much so that she didn’t have time to properly cut the cake (which was aptly designed in the shape of her new Glam Tan bottle!). I was feeling a bit peckish so my guest and I took it upon ourselves to finish the job and indulge. I can definitely confirm that it was one tasty cake!

We were all very kindly given goody bags containing the new Lauren’s Way Instant Wash Off Glow, Lauren’s Way Bronzing Mousse, a set of Lauren’s Way false eyelashes and a piece of jewellery from the Butterfly collection. I’m really looking forward to trying the new products and attempting to rock the Essex glam style! I also have to say that I think the new packaging is definitely an improvement – it’s a touch more sleek but still conveys the fun and girly essence of the collection.


It was a fab evening – full of Essex goodness, so thanks so much to the ladies at Lauren’s Way for the invite.

Event images courtesy of Lauren's Way



1 comment:

Unknown said...

cool love lauren! :) your blog is great! i am now a follower!

mine is www.thesequincinderella.com